The IT Product Specialist (Sales), Radiology is responsible for pursuing net new opportunities for VasoHealthcare IT within it’s reseller agreement with GE Centricity Radiology IT portfolio in the WEST Zone. This position is specifically focused on identifying and winning net new sockets and competitive replacements in the Radiology IT space PACS Software, Workflow, and Hardware.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
-Create a holistic territory plan and managing sales process from cold call to close to achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage
-Own cold call strategy, funnel development and management, territory development and close deals within assigned geography.
– Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and update on a monthly or quarterly basis.
– Maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel and accurate profile of customer assets
– Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE Healthcare and competitive products. Will be required to perform customer product demonstrations.
– Develop account penetration strategies for key target accounts and provide management with a monthly or quarterly report of progress
– Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer’s organization including front desk person, office manager, administrator, physician, CFO, CIO, CEO, CMO
– Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences
-Cross sell other components of the VasoHealthcare IT portfolio that could be packaged in large deals
– Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of healthcare IT software, hardware or solutions sales experience; (OR High School Diploma/GED AND minimum 5 years of direct healthcare IT software sales experience)
– Minimum 5 years experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
– Willingness to live in sales territory
– Willingness to travel up to 75% of time, within territory and to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
– VasoHealthcare IT will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
– Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks
– To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a VasoHealthcare IT owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
-7+ years selling Radiology IT software solutions (PACS/RIS/VNA/CVIT) for a major vendor in the PACS space
-Proven experience identifying and winning competitive opportunities and convicing customers to replace current vendor with a new solution
-Proven track record of year over year sales success in driving growth and/or quota attainment
-Proficiency in Strategic Solution Selling principles and tools
-Self starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
– Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels, able to synthesize complex issues and communicate simple messages
– Able to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity and demonstrate composure in stressful situations where competing priorities must be managed
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
– Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously