To provide team and individual leadership to the regional sales team. To also provide a geographic interface to the OEM.
- Lead account managers in territory planning process and execution
- Owns the regional operating plan, and makes the necessary plans to attain and exceed it
- Assist account managers in sales opportunities to increase order probability
- Develops individual team members’ skills to enhance performance
- Communicates needs to VasoHealthcare and OEM leadership as appropriate to improve market acuity and meet customer needs
- Suggest and/or implement specific programs to improve funnel and win rate
- Communicate frequently and effectively with Sales leadership, Marketing leadership and senior management to represent assigned product segment trends, recommend strategies and tactics for growth, and to equip others with the information they need to be effective
- Be a liaison to the client company’s regional and zone management, utilizing relationships and knowledge to streamline sales efforts and provide solutions
- Maintain working knowledge of product features, benefits, value propositions, selling strategies, competitive tactics
- Utilize available OEM and VasoHealthcare resources to drive orders, revenue and efficiency
- Manage regional expenses and insure proper use of all company resources
- Implement, and manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives for all sales personnel
- Hire, mentor, and motivate sales team members for continual personal and professional improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, and/or Leadership.
- 5 years sales experience in Medical/Imaging