VasoHealthcare is seeking to hire a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to manage multiple aspects of the company’s marketing, training, and sales programs. The candidate will act as a critical resource for the Vice President of Marketing & Training and Vice President of Sales Excellence in a support role with opportunity to expand role to new areas of responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
Facilitate Company Learning Program
- Oversee new hire participation in the VasoHealthcare Academy; including distribution of program materials, tracking of participant progress, and communications with leadership.
- Consistently update all learning materials, including the VasoHealthcare Academy, ongoing weekly training sessions, company SalesForce.com Chatter pages, and other materials used in sales team development.
- Develop new learning resources in partnership with Vice President of Product Marketing, Modality Sales Leaders and GE Sales Training Managers to improve product, sales, and presentation skills of VasoHealthcare team.
- Support planning and execution of all company product and process training; including Fundamentals of Imaging, Imaging Product Training, National Sales Meeting, Regional Meetings, Ongoing Weekly WebEx Training Series (e.g. VENSA) and on-demand training opportunities by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Act as a central resource for new hires throughout the onboarding experience by answering questions, providing reference material, and directing employees to company contacts.
Manage Process and Logistics of Company Lead Generation Programs (Ultrasound/etc.)
- Work with Vice President of Sales Excellence to manage sales team participation in company lead generation programs.
- Develop and execute monthly process for tracking participation and reporting results to sales leadership.
- Act as critical resource for sales team questions.
- Identify, ensure and resolve process errors and disputes.
- Provide monthly and on-demand performance reports on lead generation programs.
Own Salesforce.com Report and Dashboard Development
- Create and maintain company and regional dashboards and reports in Salesforce.com.
- Act as company expert and resource for Salesforce.com functionality.
- Provide support to Vice President of Sales Excellence in tracking performance and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, or other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferably with healthcare focus. Experience with training a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, WebEx, MS Office, Adobe, etc.
- Superb written, verbal, organizational and moderating skills, team player.
- Other Skills and Qualifications Considered: Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills