The Vaso Modality Sales Leader (MSL) – works with the Vice President of Product Marketing and Training (VP PMT) to serve as the conduit between GE Healthcare’s WH/US (Women’s Health: Mammography/tomosynthesis, Automated Breast Ultrasound: ABUS, Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography:CESM, DEXA | U/S: Ultrasound) business units and the VasoHealthcare field sales team (Account Managers and Region Managers). The position is responsible for VasoHealthcare’s adherence to GE’s WH/US product line strategies and for optimizing the same for the unique customer base of VasoHealthcare which includes small hospitals, rural hospitals, specialty hospitals, freestanding imaging centers, physician groups, and entrepreneurial providers of imaging. MSL shall ensure appropriate representation to maximize results and meet or exceed the VasoHealthcare annual operating plan (OP) in the WH modality businesses and reach target goals for U/S program. The MSL WH-U/S shall also provide competitive strategy and tactical direction to field sales team for all WH-U/S product sales and new business development.
- Maintain technical and clinical understanding of GE products and solutions in the WH/US market; strong emphasis on clinical aspects including advanced applications, workflow, image management, etc.
- Provide remote assistance to Account Managers (AM) quoting GE WH products (AM does quote with coaching/tips from MSL).
- Take ownership/lead of Company Lead Generation Program (Ultrasound). This includes ensuring sales team participation and reporting participation and results to leadership.
- Provide assistance/webinar support to Vaso AMs when local WH/US PSSs are not available for customer presentations.
- Assist Region Managers (RMs) with annual and quarterly region planning to help ensure optimal performance of WH/US businesses in each of 9 VHC regions and meeting/exceeding OP targets for WH/US (per region and nationally).
- Assist Region Managers (RMs) with “Big Deal” calls representing WH/US ensuring optimal performance of represented business.
- Be WH/US representation/resource for ALL quarterly Forecast review calls (By territory/by modality) ensuring optimal performance of represented business.
- Oversee continuous development of network of Vaso specific reference sites for WH/US.
- 50% travel in the field to help AMs drive WH/US business.
- Together with VP PMT manage the VasoHealthcare relationship to GE WH/US Modality teams including:
- product positioning and pricing
- promotions and special packages
- specification of product portfolio/future product needs for VHC segment customers using win/loss data from SFDC and other inputs
- Assist in all WH/US product training of all AMs, RMs, FGMs, and new hires.
- VasoHealthcare liaison to the GE’s WH/US product business units, utilizing relationships and knowledge to streamline sales efforts and provide solutions. Manages critical interface to GE business units, factories, regulatory or other branches as needed to close business and plan future strategy.
- Identify the product or application profile required to meet current unmet customer needs. Assist VP PMT with portfolio management, including communicating needs and required value proposition of a particular customer or market segment to GE’s WH/US product line teams.
- Communicate specific product sales strategy to VasoHealthcare regional sales teams
- Assist with development, execution, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results
- Communicate needs to the VasoHealthcare and GE’s business teams to maintain organizational market acuity for represented customer and product segments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of trends and requirements in the markets, as well as activities of competitors in the assigned customer and market segments. Consolidate competitive intelligence and market feedback from VHC sales team and customer base to GE.
- Assist account managers in sales opportunities as needed to increase win rate and market share.
- Help drive upgrades, accessories and supplies sales through installed base programs in conjunction with GE WH/US modality groups.
- Work closely with VP PMT, VP of Sales Excellence, VP of Operations, VP Finance and Services on cross functional topics including: quarterly and annual win rate and WH/US modality market share analysis at the territory, region, and national level; territory and region planning; equipment finance programs; service contract programs and offerings.
- Help manage VasoHealthcare marketing and sales of WH products to “ology” groups including women’s imaging, oncology, family/internal medicine, OBGYN and others. These groups need significantly more consultation and guidance because in many cases buying, installing, operating, maintaining, marketing, and getting paid for high tech imaging is new to them or done infrequently compared to large hospitals.
- Help manage VasoHealthcare promotion and lead generation efforts of GE US products to “ology” groups including women’s imaging, cardiology, urology, oncology, family/internal medicine, orthopedics, gastroenterology, ENT, OBGYN, urgent care, freestanding ER, outpatient surgery centers, veterinary hospitals/centers, and others.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Imaging Technology or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in medical imaging product marketing, product sales, or product management.
- In depth knowledge of Breast Imaging and General Imaging of Ultrasound, image management, and advanced visualization preferred.