VasoMedical to Exhibit at ACC.17
VasoMedical, a diversified medical technology company specializing in the design, manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for over 20 years, welcomes you to visit the American College of Cardiology, ACC.17, 60th Annual Scientific Session and Expo, Booth #2707
Come learn how Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP®) therapy, which is covered by Medicare and commercial insurance, has experienced a renewed interest from both a clinical care and business perspective
- Integration of EECP® therapy into your Community Needs Assessment could add to your cardiac rehab program offerings, reduce patient readmissions and improve Patient Quality Scores.
- New and effective business strategies could provide access to new patients, therapy marketing and perhaps a Medicare bonus payment.
Come see why ARCS 2017 for ECG Holter and ABPM has attained worldwide use and acceptance.
- 100+ upgraded functions and improvements to the user interface
- High accuracy in data analysis
- Compatibility with other ECG manufactured devices
- Fast, customizable and easy to use
|Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Washington, D.C. 20001
|Friday, March 17: 9:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday, March 18: 9:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Sunday, March 19: 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Thanks and best regard,
Vice President, National Sales and Service